ALMIS recruitment 2020: Assam Land Management and Information Society has declared a for the recruitment of candidates for walk-in interview for computer programmer vacancy .
Post Name: Computer Programmer
Total Post: 02 Posts
Age: Maximum 40 Years as on 01/01/2020
- M.Sc in IT/MCA/B.Tech/BE in Computer Science/Software Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Experience in PFMS in Govt. Deptt. is preferred.
Salary: Rs 25000/-
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates are invited to attend “walk-in-interview” for contractual posts of Computer Programmer for Assam Land Management & Information Society under Digital India Land
Record Modernization Programme to be held on 29th Aug. 2020 at 11 AM at O/o the Director of Land Record & Surveys, etc., Assam, Rupnagar Guwahati-32.
- The offer is purely contractual and co-terminus with the end of the project with no provision of regularization.
- The candidate should bring all the certificates, mark sheet, experience certificate etc. in original for verification.
- The Director reserve the right to cancel/postpone the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
Last Date: 29/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here