Amrit Abhiyan Society Assam Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 429 Arogyamitra (ARM) and Pradhan Mantri Arogyamitra (PMAM) vacancy under Atal Amrit Abhiyan Society (AAAS), Assam on purely Contractual Basis.
Post Name: Arogyamitra (ARM)
Total Post: 60 Posts
Scheme: Atal Amrit Abhiyan
Post Name: Pradhan Mantri Arogyamira (PMAM)
Total Post: 369 Posts
Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana
- Higher Secondary (10+2) pass in Science stream.
- Age below 30 years as on 1% January, 2020.
- Must be fluent in Assamese, English and Hindi.
- Must be computer literate.
- Employment Exchange Registration number.
- Experience in Health Sector will be preferable.
- Eligible candidates based on the above eligibility criteria will be shortlisted based on a marking pattern of a total 100 marks.
- Maximum of 50 marks will be allotted on academic performance and experience.
- The balance 50 marks will be allotted through the Personal interview.
Remuneration: Consolidated pay of Rs. 20,000/- per month. Over and above the remuneration, incentive @ Rs.30/- per pre-auth with a capping of Rs.10,000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Online Applications will be received from 10th September, 2020 to 23rd September, 2020. The aspiring candidates shall visit the https://nhm.assam.gov.in for Terms of Reference and other updates.
- List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the website www.aaas-assam.in and nhm.assam.gov.in along with date, time and venue details of the Personal Interview.
Last Date: 23/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here