Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Army Public School (APS) has declared a notification for the recruitment of approximately 8000 PGT, TGT & PRT vacancy in various Army Public School across India affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES).
Post Name: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Educational Qualification: Post Graduation in the subject concerned with 50% marks and B.Ed with 50% marks.
Post Name: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in the subject concerned with 50%* marks and B.Ed with 50% marks.
Post Name: Primary Teachers (PRT)
Educational Qualification: Graduation with 50% marks and D.El.Ed/ B.Ed with 50% marks.
- A Post-Graduate with less than 50% marks in Graduation, but more than 50% marks in Post-Graduation with the subject applied for shall also be eligible.
- CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However CTET/TET conducted by Centre/State government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be adhoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Age as on 01-04-2021:
- For Fresh Candidates: Below 40 Years (In the case of Delhi schools the candidate should be in the age bracket as per DSEA&R)
- For Experienced Candidates: Below 57 years (in the case of Delhi as per DSEA&R)
- Age relaxation: is applicable as per rules.
Fee: Rs 500/- (Non-Refundable).
Payment Mode (Online): Debit/Credit Cards/ Net Banking
How to Apply: Candidates are expected to register ON-LINE for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from 01 Oct 2020 to 20 Oct 2020. Candidates can register from 10 AM on 01 Oct 2020 to 5 PM on 20 Oct 2020 .
Starting Date for Apply Online: 01/10/2020
Last Date to Apply Online: 20/10/2020
Date for Availability of Admit Card: 04/11/2020 (Tentative will be informed after uploading)
Date for Exam: 21 & 22/11/2020
Publication of Result: 02/12/2020 (Tentative)
Last Date: 20/10/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here