Assam High School TET District Wise Verification 2020: Directorate of Secondary Education, Assam has released the official Assam High School TET District Wise Verification 2020 schedule for 5746 Graduate Teacher (Arts & Science) Vacancy. The district-wise verification of educational qualifications and other records (in original) is scheduled to be held in the respective Districts w.e.f 09/11/2020 to 17/11/2020. The same can be viewed on website at www.madhyamik.assam.gov.in w.e.f. 07/11/2020 (evening).
District-wise document verification Date: 09/11/2020 to 17/11/2020
Instruction for Assam High School TET District Wise Verification 2020:
- The applicants have to bring all original documents as submitted in the online process for showing before the District Selection Committee.
- The applicants must bring one set of photocopy of all documents (self attested) including the copy of acknowledgement downloaded and printed after successful submission of their online applications together with a passport size colour photograph (recent) for submission of the same during the course of verification.
- The candidates have also to carry Photo Identification Document such as PAN card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Adhar Card / Caste Certificate ‘Ration Card / Students Identity Card issued by Recognized Educational Institutions etc. for their identification during the process of verification.
- The applicants must have to maintain COVID 19 protocol and wear face mask at the time of verification.
- Further, the applicants who did not download the acknowledgement yet, they can now download the same from the website through which applicants have submitted their online applications w.e.f. evening of 07.11.2020.
- District-wise verification schedule at official website: 07/11/2020 (evening)
- Starting date of district-wise verification of documents: 09/11/2020
- Last date of district-wise verification of documents: 17/11/2020
Notice Details: Click Here
District-wise verification schedule: Click here