Assam Information Commission Recruitment 2020: Assam Information Commission has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 Junior Accounts Assistant vacancy.
Post Name: Junior Accounts Assistant
Total Post: 01 Post (Unreserved)
Pay: Rs.14,000 to 60,500.00 plus Grade Pay of 7600.00 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline and minimum six months of training in computer proficiency with Diploma/Certificate from a recognized institution.
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years old and the upper age limit as on 01-10-2020 is given below:
- General – 40 years
- OBC/MOBC – 43 years
- SC/ST(P)/ ST(H) – 45 years
- PWD – 50 years
Examination Fee: Nil
The applicants for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant whose applications are found in order will be shortlisted for calling for the Selection Test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:100 i.e. 100 candidates will be called against the vacancy. If the number of candidates having the cut-off mark exceeds the ratio of 1:100 then the number of candidates to be invited for the post will be allowed to go beyond the ratio of 1: 100 to the extent necessary to the nearest higher ratio but limited to the same cut-off mark, so that no candidate with the same cut-off mark is deprived from appearing in the Selection Test. The Selection Test will consist of the following subjects.
(General Mathematics-25, General Knowledge -20, General English -25 and Language proficiency in Assamese /Bengali/Bodo-10)
- Computer Proficiency Test (20 Marks)
- All candidates will have to produce original copy of all testimonials i.e. Age proof certificate, Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination, Computer Proficiency Certificate, No Objection Certificate (for those already employed), Caste certificate issued by competent authority (if any), up-to-date Employment Exchange Registration Card and EwS certificate (if any) at the venue of written test.
- They will have to submit self-attached copy of the Application form with photo (2 copies) and self attached copies of other testimonials as mentioned above at the time of verification.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only in the website www.niyukti.assam.gov.in .
- The online application will be received from 00.00 (Zero) hours of 2nd December, 2020 till 24.00 hours of 16th December, 2020.
Last Date: 16/12/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click Here