Barkhetri College Recruitment 2020: Barkhetri College has declared a notification for the recruitment of 20 Assistant Professor, Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Bearer vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 15 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Physics (03 Pests) :- OBC/MOBC – 2, UR -1
- Chemistry (03 Posts) :- UR (EWS) -1, ST (H)- 1, UR -1
- Botany (03 Posts) :- OBC/MOBC – 1, UR- 1, UR (PWD) -1
- Mathematics (03 Posts) :- ST (P) -1,SC -1, OBC/MOBC-1
- Zoology (03 Posts) :- UR(EWS)-1, OBC/MOBC-1, UR-1,
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
Total Post: 01 Post [ST(P) -1]
Post Name: Laboratory Bearer
Total Post: 04 Posts [UR-1, SC-01, UR(EWS)-1 and OBC/MOBC -1]
Assistant Professor: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No AHE.407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility condition. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/ SET.
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th Sept/ 1991.The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
Eligibility like M. Phil./ Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Laboratory Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University with a Diploma or Certificate course in Computer application of minimum three months duration.
Laboratory Bearer: H.S.L.C. passed from any recognized Board.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01/ 01/2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply:
- The Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Bearer candidates must apply in the prescribed format of Assam Government Part IX Standard Form along with all documents and testimonials.
- No application fee for Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Bearer posts.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
- In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
- Applications belonging to PWD and EWS category must submit Certificate from competent authority in the prescribed format as per Govt. of Assam.
- Application, accompanied with a non- refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2,000/- for the post of Assistant Professor drawn in favour of Principal, Barkhetri College, Mukalmua payable at Central Bank of India, Mukalmua(Mugdi) Branch, IFSC-CBIN0282813) must reach the President within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last Date: 25/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here