Behali Degree College Biswanath Recruitment 2020: Behali Degree College, Biswanath has declared a notification for the recruitment of 20 Assistant Professor and Laboratory Assistant and Bearer vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 15 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Botany: 03 Posts [OBC/MOBC-1 (RP-11), UR-1 (RP 12), OBC/ MOBC- 1 (RP-13)]
- Chemistry: 03 Posts[UR-1 (RP- 14), ST(P)- 1 (RP- 15), UR- 1 (RP- 16) ]
- Mathematics: 03 Posts [OBC/MOBC-1 (RP- 17), UR-1 (RP – 18), UR(EWS)- 1 (RP- 19) ]
- Physics: 03 Posts [UR-1 (RP-20), OBC/MOBC- 1 (RP-21), SC-1 (RP- 22)]
- Zoology: 03 Posts [UR-1 (RP-23), UR-1 (RP- 24), ST(P) 1 (RP- 25)]
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44. Dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions for the candidates.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2020 with relaxation as per Govt. rule.
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Non Refundable) only drawn in favour of President/ Secretary, Behali Degree College, Biswanath, Assam. payable at SBI,.Behali Branch must be submitted along with the application.
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
Total Post: 01 Post [UR- 1 (RP -03) ]
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts/Science/ Commerce from a recognized college /institution affiliated to recognized University and must possess 3 months diploma in computer. The candidate should have working knowledge in Assamese and English typing in MS Word and simple Excel.
Post Name: Laboratory Bearer
Total Post: 04 Posts [ST(P)-1 (RP- 05), OBC/MOBC-1 (RP-06), UR- 71 (RP-07), SC-1 (RP- 08) ]
Educational Qualification: H.S.L.C. passed from Govt. recognized Board/Council.
Application Fee: No application fees for Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer.
Age: Age of candidates for Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer should not be more than 38 years as on 01-01-2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD and 3 years tor OBC/MOBC.
- The candidates must have PRC and proficiency in local language for Teaching and Non-Teaching posts.
- In-Service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC from the appointing authority.
- Applicants belonging to EWS category must submit certificate from the competent authority in the format prescribed by Govt. of Assam.
How to Apply:
- The application must reach the Principal/ Secretary within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- The Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer candidates must apply their application in Standard Form- Part- IX along with all documents.
Last Date: 28/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here