Chief Inspector of Factories Recruitment 2020: Chief Inspector of Factories, Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 Chowkider vacancy.
Post Name: Chowkider, Zonal Factory Office, Guwahati
Total Post: 01 Post [UR]
Scale of Pay: PB-1 Rs. 12000-37500 Grade Pay Rs. 4200
Education Qualification: The Applicant must be H.S.L.C passed from a recognized Board
Selection Process: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in Guwahati on a date to be notified later on.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The Upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms to SC/ST and persons with disabilities.
How to Apply:
- Candidates has to send application in Standard Form with following documents
- Copies of all certificates and valid employment exchange Registration Card
- Two Copies of self attested recent passport size colour photograph
- A self addressed envelope (size 22×10 cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs 5.00 only,
- Disability certificate (in case of PwD candidates).
- Declaration in Form- “A”, prescribed under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rule, 2019, and available in our website www.ciflabour.assam. gov.in.
- Candidates/ Applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- The last date of receipt of Application is 15.11.2020. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- Candidates with other qualification shown in the Standard Form of Application published in Assam Gazette Part IX and person with previous experience of Govt./ PSU and other reputed organization shall be given preference.
- The candidates should submit their filled in application with all requisite document to the Chief Inspectorate of Factories, Assam, Betkuchi, Lokhra, Guwahati– 781040.
Last Date: 15/11/2020
Standard Form Download: Click here