Chirang Judiciary Recruitment 2020: Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM), Chirang has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 Peon for Officer (Grade-lV) in the office of the Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate, Bijni under the establishment of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Chirang, Kajalgaon.
Post Name: Peon
Total Post: 01 [UR] Post
Salary: (PB-1), Rs.12000-52000/-, G.P. Rs 3900/-
Qualification: Class Vlll passed up to Class X Passed.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms.
How to Apply:
- The application With self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification, Age, Caste along with 03 (three) copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned.
- Envelop containing the application should indicate the name of the post and category to which they applied for on the top in the Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE post of PEON FOR OFFICER‘.
- Women candidates who wish to apply under “Women Reserved Category against the post mentioned in the Sl. No’ 01 shall indicate their choice in the Standard Application form as well as in the top of the Envelope. Those who failed to do so, their application shall not be considered under the said category.
- The last date of receipt of application form is 26/08/2020 up to 05 P.M.
- The applicant should mention their mobile number in the application without fail.
Last Date: 26/08/2020 up to 05 P.M.
Advertisement: Click here