CJM Hailakandi Recruitment 2020: Chief Justice Magistrate ,Hailakandi has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 office peon vacancy in Hailakandi, Assam.
Post Name: Office Peon
Total Post: 01 Post
- Minimum VIII Standard Pass
- Maximum XII Standard Pass
Pay: Rs: 12000/- – 52000/- G.P. – 3900/-
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years age as on 01.11.2020. The upper age-limit is relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC/MOBC as per Govt. Rules. The upper age-limit in case of PWD candidate will be as per Govt. Rules.
How to Apply:
- Candidates must submit their applications addressed to Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sardar Ballav Bhai Patel Road, Hailakandi, PIN – 788151, either through post or by hand at the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hailakandi. The candidates who intend to submit their application by hand directly shall drop their applications in the drop box which will be kept in the court campus from 10.00 am to 03.00 pm in the working days from 20.11.2020 to 19.12.2020.
- Envelope containing the application must be super scribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE PEON IN THE CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE, HAILAKANDI’.
- Applications must be submitted with self-attested copies of all testimonials/ certificate in support of age, educational qualification and caste etc., a self addressed envelope, along with three recent passport size photographs with white background to be enclosed with the application with MOBILE NUMBER of the candidate.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments must submit their applications through proper channel.
- Applications must reach the Office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Hailakandi during office hours on or before 19.12.2020.
Last Date: 19/12/2020
Advertisement: Click here