Commissionerate Of Labour, Assam Recruitment 2021: Commissionerate of Labour, Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 36 Driver, Peon and Chowkidar vacancy under the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam.
Post Name: Driver
Total Post: 07 Posts
Job Location: Guwahati (HQ), Dibrugarh, Tezpur, Jorhat, Sivasagar, Nagaon
Post Name: Peon
Total Post: 21 Posts
Job Location: Guwahati, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tinsukia, Sivasagar, Silchar, Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Diphu, Mangaldoi, Karimganj, Hailakandi, Behali, Kakopathar, Joypore, Titabor, Khowang, Lanka, Chaygaon
Post Name: Chowkidar
Total Post: 08 Posts
Job Location: Guwahati, Jorhat, Dibrugarh, Nagaon, Tezpur, Golaghat, Lakhimpur, Patharkandi
Scale of Pay & Grade Pay:
• Driver: Rs. 14,000 – Rs.60,500/- + G.P. Rs.5, 200/- PM
• Peon/ Chowkidar: Rs. 12,000/- Rs.52,000/- + G.P. Rs. 3,900/- PM
• Driver: Applicant must read upto Class-X and must have a valid 4(FOUR) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt of Assam and must have recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate.
• Peon / Chowkidar: Class-VIII passed.
Age: Candidate should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January,2021. The relaxation of upper age limit shall be applicable as per Rules to OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P)& ST(H).
Application Fee: No application fee is required.
Peon and Chowkidar: Objective type written examination
Driver: Objective type written examination + driving test .
1. Admit card will be issued electronically.
2. Date for download of Admit card will be published at a later date in the website.
3. Date, Time and Venue of examination shall be notified in the given official website in due course of time.
How to Apply: Interested candidates shall have to fill up the ONLINE application Form available in the official website labourcommissionerassam.gov.in. Applicant can apply for 1 (one) post only.
Documents to be uploaded with Commissionerate of Labour, Assam Online Application:
i.One recent Passport size photograph.
ii. Signature of the applicant.
iii. Date of Birth proof (school certificate, admit card, birth certificate issued by the competent authority)
iv.Permanent Resident-ship Certificate/Domicile certificate
v. Caste Certificate. (if applicable)
vi. Class VIII certificate for peon / chowkidar
vii Class-X certificate for driver
viii. Valid driving license issued by the appropriate authority, Govt of Assam for driver
ix. Recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate for driver.
x. Valid employment registration card issued by District Employment Officer.
xi.EWS certificate issued by the appropriate authority for EWS candidates.
Last Date: 21/01/2021
Advertisement: Click here
Online Application: Click here