Cooperative Society Assam Recruitment 2020: Registrar of Cooperative Society, Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 Stenographer vacancy.
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Post: 01 Post (UR)
Pay: (PB-2) Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP- Rs.7400/–
(i) Candidates/ applicants must be Indian Citizen and permanent resident of Assam.
(ii) He/ She must have registered his/her name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Age: Candidate should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January. 2020. The upper age limit for OBC/ MOBC is 43 years, SC/ ST 45 years. Ex-Serviceman is 42 years and Persons with Disabilities is 50 years as per existing Govt norms.
- a) Passed Degree examination in any discipline from the Govt. recognized University.
- b) The candidate must be passed a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer proficiency from a Govt. recognized institution. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window. Excel. power point. DTP (English/Assamese) and Internet processing etc.
- c) The candidate must be a holder of National Trade Certificate in Stenography (English) or vocational training / certificate in Shorthand from a recognized institution.
The applicants whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test Examination of the following subjects:-
(i) General English (75 Marks)
(ii) General Knowledge (50 Marks)
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude (25 Marks)
(b) Knowledge of Computer (Theory) (50 Marks)
(c) Language Skills Assamese/ English (50 Marks) (After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Proficiency Test)
(d) Computer Proficiency (Practical) (50 Marks)
Total Marks: 300
There will be no Viva-voce (Interview) .
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted online through website (www.niyukti.assam.gov.in) and will be received with effect from 17.12.2020. The last date of receiving application will be 31.12.2020.
Required documents/ testimonials:
- a) Recent coloured Passport Size Photograph.
- b) Scanned Signature of the candidate in full.
- c) Self attested copies of Certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualification like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
- d) The applicants under EWS category will have to furnish EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
- e) Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent authority.
- f) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate of the State of Assam.
- g) Residential certificate (PRC/ Voter ID/ Aadhaar) etc.
- h) Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form -A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019.
Last Date: 31/12/2020
Advertisement: Click here