DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur has declared a notification for the recruitment of 02 SVAYEM SAHAYAK vacancy on a Contractual basis at the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur.
Post Name: SVAYEM SAHAYAK
Total Post: 02 Posts (UR)
- He/She must be a permanent and current resident of Assam.
- He/She must preferably have good oral and written communication skills in both Assamese and English.
- He/She should preferably possess a personal functional Laptop.
- He/She should be a Post Graduate in Management/ Economics/Social Work.
- Preference shall be given to candidates from National Institutes and having prior work experience.
Age: He/She should not be less than 21 years and more than 35 years of age on the day of publication of the recruitment advertisement.
Remuneration: Monthly fixed remuneration of Rs. 25.000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) only per month. No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the Interview.
Selection Procedure: Walk-in-Interview will be held on 18 October, 2020 from 11 AM onwards in the Auditorium of the Office of the Inspector of Schools, Lakhimpur.
Documents required: Original Documents/Certificates to be produced during walk-in-interview are:-
- Age Proof.
- Address Proof
- Educational Qualification.
- Experience Certificate
How to Apply: Self-attested photocopies of all the aforementioned documents along with Passport size Photographs to be submitted with the application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX and updated CV. Candidates shall furnish their Email ID, Phone No. in the Application Form.
Last Date: 18/10/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Standard Form Download: Click here