DC Morigaon Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner Morigaon has declared a notification for the recruitment of 03 Women Welfare Officer & District Coordinator posts. Under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the Districts of Morigaon under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW)” to support all the Women Welfare scheme including “Mahila Shakti Kendra (MSK).
Post Name: Women Welfare Officer
Total Post: 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (fixed)
- Master in social work (from a recognized University) with understanding of schemes/ programmes implemented with focus on Women.
- Capable of communicating in the local language/dialect and effectively liaison with district officials.
- Proficiency with computers for report writing & MlS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organization women and resident of same district.
Post Name: District Coordinator
Total Post: 02 Posts
Salary: Rs. 20,000/- (fixed)
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university).
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District, Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Women & residents of the same district.
Age: The candidates should not be more than 35 years of age as on 31/01/2020.
- Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
- Women and resident of the same district.
- Candidates can Apply for 1 Post only
Selection Procedure: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. List of shortlisted candidates will be published in the http://morigaon.nic.in after one week from the last date of submission of application forms. The date of the interview will be notified in the official website http://morigaon.nic.in.
How to Apply: Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://morigaon.nic.in and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below through e-mail id email@example.com.
- one copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 * 4.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
- Age proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent examination.
- A candidate could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for women welfare officer or District Coordinator in the District Level centre for women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy commissioner Morigaon, Assam, PIN-782105.
- The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents with declaration as ” Certified to be true copy of the original, along with the application.
Duly filled application forms will be submitted through e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of submission of application on or before 27/08/2020.
Last Date: 27/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here