DC Sivasagar Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar has declared a notification for the recruitment of 13 Junior Assistant vacancy in the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Sivasagar.
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Total Post: 13 Posts
- UR: 1
- EWS: 2
- OBC/ MOBC: 3
- SC: 3
- STH: 3
- STP: 1
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories upto 45 years for the candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories upto 43 Years, for candidates belonging to ex-servicemen category upto 42 years and for candidate belonging to Persons with Disabilities category upto 50 years.
Pay: PB-2 Rs.14000-Rs.60500 – Grade Pay 6200
- a) Candidates shall be a Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized as such by the State/Central Government or a Degree equivalent thereof and recognized by the State/Central Government.
- b) Must possess a minimum of 6(six) months Diploma in Computer application from Institute recognized by the State/Central Government and have proficiency on basic Computer application like MS windows, Linux, Mac Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Assamese) and internet processing etc.
Selection Process: Written test and Computer Proficiency Test .
- Admit Card/ Call Letters for Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test will be sent/ intimated to eligible candidates through email/SMS and also will be notified through the web site https://niyuktiassam.gov.in/sivasagarja/ .
- The candidates can download their Admit Cards from the web site https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/sivasagarja/ .
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form uploaded in https://niyuktl.assam.gov.in/sivasagarja/ through online mode. The application form will be from 25/12/2020 to 10/01/2021.
Documents to be Uploaded with DC Sivasagar Application Form
Applicants must uploaded the following documents/testimonials along with the application –
- I) Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- II) EWS Certificate (If applicable)
- III) Age proof Certificate,
- IV) Employment Exchange Registration Card
- V) Admit Card/Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HSLC Examination.
- VI) Pass Certificate & Marksheet of HS Examination,
- VII) Pass Certificate & Marksheet of.Graduation,
- VIII) Computer proficiency Certificate (6 months),
- IX) Applicant’s Photograph.
- x) NOC from current employer if applicable.
Last Date: 10/01/2021
Advertisement: Click here
Online Application: Click here