Deputy Commissioner Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner Bongaigaon has declared a notification for 02 Svayem Sahayak vacancy.
Post Name: SVAYEM Sahayak.
Total Post: 02 Post [UR]
Eligibility: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Bongaigaon Districts Educational Qualification & Experience:
- (i) Graduate in any stream with Certificate of one year Computer Diploma course.
- (ii) Good oral and written communication skill in Assamese language.
- (iii) Good computer skill.
- (iv) Willingness to travel to remote areas of the district by self means.
Age: Minimum 21 years as on 01.01.2020 and not more than 35 years of age, on date of publication of the Advertisement.
Salary: Fixed pay of Rs. 25,000/- per Sahayak for 6 (six) months.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The engagement of SVAYEM Sahayak is purely temporary and initially for minimum period of 6 (Six) months.
2. This engagement is scheme specific. Hence, payment of remuneration will be subject to the release of fund from Govt. of Assam.
3. The engagement may be terminated without assigning any reason thereof and if the performance of the incumbent is found to be not satisfactory.
4. The engagement does not confer any right on the SVAYEM Sahayak for any future engagement/regularization for such engagement under regular Govt. establishment by virtue of
his/her performing duties as a temporary appointee.
5. NOC from employer (only for the candidate who are presently engaged in work).
Functions of SVAYEM Sahayak:
1. To support officials at district level in process management, coordinate in receiving & scrutinizing the applications & in the capacity building of the identified beneficiaries
2. To update details of the beneficiaries in the designated web portal.
3. To SVAYEM Sahayak will function directly under the control and supervision of the Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon.
How to Apply:
- 1. Interested candidates may submit application online by visiting the district website http://bongaigaon.gov.in or the link https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/bongaigaon.
- 2. The process of submission of application will start from 10 AM on 16.10.2020
- 3. All notices regarding the recruitment. process will be published in district website.
- 1. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate to be disqualified for the post.
- 2. The undersigned reserves the right to reject/modify/cancel the advertisement without any reason thereof.
Last Date: 18/10/2020 [05:00 PM]
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here