Deputy Commissioner Golaghat Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner Golaghat has declared a notification for the recruitment of 03 Women Welfare Officer and District Coordinator vacancy in District Level Centre for Women (DLCW) for the districts of Golaghat under National Mission for Empowerment of Women (NMEW) to support all women welfare scheme including Mahila Shakti Kendra.
Post Name: Women Welfare Officer
Total Post: 01 Post
Salary: Rs. 35000/- (fixed)
- Masters in Social Work ( from recognized university) with understanding of schemes / programmes implemented with focus on women
- Capable of communicating in the local language / dialect and effectively liaison with district officials
- Proficiency with computers for report writing & MIS.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience of working with civil society organization, women and resident of same district
Post Name: District Coordinator
Total Post: 02 Posts
Salary: Rs. 20000/- (fixed)
- Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university)
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the district; Able to work with computers such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Women and resident of same district
How to Apply: Applications along with self-attested photocopies of requisite documents should be sent to Deputy Commissioner, Golaghat , Assam, PIN-785621 on or before 5 pm of 30th September 2020.
A candidate can apply for only one post.
The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for Women Welfare Officer or District Coordinator in the District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” on the top of the envelope.
Last Date: 30/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here