Deputy Commissioner Hailakandi Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner Hailakandi has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 Junior Assistant vacancy.
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Total Post: 01 Post [Unreserved]
Salary: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500 plus grade pay of Rs. 6200
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt.O.M No. ABP.6/2016/51 dated 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for SC & ST candidates is 45(forty five) years, 43(forty three) years for OBC/MOBC. Ex-Serviceman 42 (forty two) years and for PWD candidates is 60 (fifty) years as per existing Govt. norms.
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer application like MS Windows. Linux, MAC, Excel. Power point, DTP, Spreadsheet, Presentation of graphics. Concept of database, word processor, Internet Processing, e-mail etc.
Scheme of the Examination: The written examination will be held for a total of 200 marks. The candidates will be tested in General English, General Awareness and Quantitative aptitude. The Qualified candidates will then appear for a computer proficiency test.
The candidates who qualify in the written test will be required to bring all original testimonials i.e., Age proof certificate, Caste certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Computer proficiency certificate, Marksheet for documents verification during Computer proficiency test.
How to Apply: Application will be accepted from 10:00 AM of 12.10.2020 till 05:00 PM of 22.10.2020 through online link https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dc_hailakandi/.
Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonial along with the application:
- Scan copy of Passport Size colour photograph
- Scan copy of Specimen Signature.
- Scan copy of Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC examination.
- Scan copy of Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Scan copy of Computer proficiency certificate from recognized institution of State/Central Government.
- Scan copy of Caste Certificate /EWS/PWD in case of reserved category candidates (if any).
- Scan Copy of Employment Exchange Registration certificate having the upto date validity (if any).
- Govt. employee must be uploaded scan copy of NOC from the respective employer.
Last Date: 22/10/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here