Deputy Commissioner Majuli Recruitment 2020: Deputy Commissioner, Majuli has declared a notification for the recruitment of 02 Peon (Grade-IV) Vacancy.
Post Name: Peon
Total Post: 02 Posts [PWD-Orthopedically Handicapped-1, EWS-1]
Pay: Rs.12,000/- to 37,500/-, Grade Pay: 3,900/-
Educational Qualification: The minimum educational qualification is Class VIII passed from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories upto 45 years; for candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC categories upto 43 years ; for candidates belonging to ex-Servicemen category upto 42 years and for candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities category upto 50 years.
Admit Card: Admit Card/ Call letters for Written Test will be sent/ intimated to eligible candidates through e-mail/SMS and also will be notified through the website (https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli_pe/). All applicants are to mandatorily give their email address and a working mobile number for such communication. The candidates can download their admit cards from the website (https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli_pe/)
Subjects for written examination: General English, General Knowledge & Arithmetic: 50 marks
• The question paper will be in Assamese except the questions on General English.
• Final selection will be done on the basis of merit ( Aggregate marks obtained in the Written Test) and verification of original documents.
How To Apply: Interested and eligible candidates must apply online at (https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/majuli_pe/) on or before the 10th December 2020.
Applicants must upload the following documents along with the application:
- One recent passport size photograph.
- Specimen Signature
- Class VIII passed certificate.
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
- EWS/PWD Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience certificate(if any).
Date of Commencement of Application: 26/11/2020
Last Date: 10/12/2020
Tentative Date of Written Examination: 20/12/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here