Deputy Director Of Fisheries, Lower Assam Zone Recruitment 2021: Deputy Director of Fisheries, Lower Assam zone, Barpeta Road, Howly has declared a notification for the recruitment of 03 Grade IV and Driver vacancy.
Post Name: Grade IV
Total Post: 02 (Two) Posts
Educational Qualification: Class VIII passed
Post Name: Driver
Total Post: 01 (One) Post
Educational Qualification: HSLC Passed. Driver candidate must possess a valid four wheeler Driving License (L.M.V) issued by the competent authority.
- Employment Registration No is mandatory and candidates/ applicants must mention the Registration No. along with date of register in their application.
- Candidates serving under govt. should submit their application through proper channel.
- Driver candidates should be of sound health, both mentality and physically and free from organ defect/ bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties.
- Driver candidates must not wear specifics with dark or tinted glasses.
- Required to undergo Medical examination before appointment to the service.
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 1.1.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC/ST. 3 years for OBC/ MOBC and by 2 years for Ex-serviceman as per Govt. rule in force.
How to Apply:
The application must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate including valid Employment Registration card.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested.
- A self addressed envelop size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp Rs. 10.00 only.
- Candidates/ applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelop carrying the application form.
- Application should be submitted by post to the Deputy Director of fisheries, Lower Assam Zone, Howly, Vill- Mairamara (itarbhitha), PRO- Howly, dist- Barpeta, PIN- 781316. No application would be received in person.
Last Date: 27/01/2021
Advertisement: Click here