Directorate Of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2020: Directorate of Forensic Science Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 04 Junior Assistant (LDA) vacancy.
Post Name: Junior Assistant (LDA)
Total Post: 04 Posts [UR: 01, STP: 02, OBC/ MOBC: 02]
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age is relaxable as follows
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- The age limit of candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by recognized Board/Council and Certificate issued by Government.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificates in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Application fee: Nill
Salary: PB-2 Rs.14000-49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Mode of Selection:
- Phase 1 : Written Test (100 Marks)
- Phase 2 : Skill Based Test(50 Mars)
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed standard form of application to the Director, Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati – 781019.
Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit card/Certificate of HSLC examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates)
- The candidates already employed should note that the prerogative for according permission to appear in Written Examination /join services on being selected by the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam in due course of time shall rest upon the appropriate authority. T
- One self addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm) with postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- Duly filled application along with all relevant documents/testimonials should reach the Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam Kahilipara, Guwahati -781019 on before 30/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here