Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2021: Gauhati High Court (GHC) has declared a notification for the recruitment of 22 vacancy in Grade-III of Assam Judicial Service.
Post Name: Assam Judicial Service, Grade III
Total Post: 22 Posts
Scale of pay: Scale of pay of Rs.27,700-770-33,090-920-40, 450-1080-44,770/- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
Citizenship: A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India.
Age Limit: Must not have completed, as on the last date fixed for receipt Of applications 43 years of age in the case Of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 38 years of age in the case of others.
Educational Qualification: Must be holder of a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by law in India.
- The Competitive Examination shall consist of a Preliminary Examination (Screening Test), a Main (Written) Examination and a Viva Voce/ Interview.
- Those candidates who will secure 60% or more marks in the Preliminary Examination shall be eligible for appearing in the Main Examination:
- Provided that the ratio on the basis of which the candidates will be called for the Main (Written) Examination shall be 1:10. (for one post 10 candidates will be called).
- All candidates who obtain 60% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing at least 45% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the Official Language Paper (Paper-V) shall be eligible for Viva Voce:
- Provided that Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates who obtain 50% or more aggregate marks in the Main Written Examination subject to securing minimum 40% marks in individual Paper-I, II, III & IV and minimum 35% marks in the language paper (Paper V) shall be called for Viva Voce.
- The marks secured in the language paper shall be qualifying in nature and shall not be counted in the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the examinations for the purpose of final selection. The ratio in which the candidates will be called for viva voce/interview is 1:3 (3 candidates against 1 post) subject to marks obtained as stated above.
- Interview/ Viva Voce: 50 Marks.
- The candidates shall have to secure minimum 60% marks in the interview.
- The final evaluation will be in order of merit subject to overall suitability of the candidate.
Application fee is to be paid as stated below
- SC/ ST: Rs.250/-
- Others: Rs.500/-
- PWD: Nil
Mode of payment: The payment can be made at any branch of State Bank of India. The mode of payment is cash only. For payment, the candidate should approach the bank along with the Challan copy and the fee amount reflected on the Challan. On payment of the same, the Bank will provide a Journal Number. Please ensure to have the bank official’s signature and seal on the Challan copy. Please keep the candidate’s copy of the Challan carefully for any future.
How to Apply: Candidates who fulfill the requisite criteria can submit their online application forms, by visiting Gauhati High Court website www.ghconline.gov.in on or before 28/06/2021.
- Submission of online application starts from: 11/06/2021 from 3.00 pm
- Last date for submission of online application: 28/06/2021 till 5.00 pm
- Last date for payment of fees: 01/07/2021 till bank transaction hour
Online Application: Click here
Advertisement: Click here