Gauhati University Recruitment 2020: Department of Information Technology, Gauhati University has declared a notification for the recruitment of 4 Language Expert, Designer and Technical Expert vacancy.
No of scholarship for Assam: 202 Posts
Class: 10th standard
- Scholarship of Rs. 1250/- per month for Class XI to XII.
- Scholarship of Rs. 2000/- per month for Undergraduates and Post-graduates.
- The scholarship amount for Ph.D. is fixed in accordance with the UGC norms.
- Assam State quota is 202
- 15% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging SC category.
- 7.5% Scholarship will be reserved for students belonging ST category
- 27% Scholarship will be reserved for the candidates belonging to OBC category (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10% Scholarship will be reserved for the candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) from the year 2019-2020, who are not covered under the scheme of reservation for SCs, STs and OBCs. Those candidates have to Produce income and assets certificate issued by the competent authority.
- 4% will be reserved for Physically Challenged Group of Students.
- 27% will be reserved for students belonging OBC category (Non-Creamy Layer).
- Students of Class-X studying in Government, Local Body. Govt. Aided. Private Schools are eligible to appear in the examination.
- Candidates Studying in India Only the candidates selected by the States/UTs on the basis of their screening examination shall be eligible to appear in the National level examination to be conducted by the NCERT on the Second Sunday of May each year (unless otherwise notified).
NTSE Assam 2020 Selection Procedure:
- There will be two stages of selection process far the award of this scholarship.
- Stage-l (State Level), selection will be done by State /UTs and those who qualify Stage-1 will be eligible to appear In the Stage-It (National Level) examination, conducted by NCERT.
- State level qualifying marks for candidates from General category is 40% in each paper and for candidates from SC, ST, PH is 32% in each paper.
- Rs. 250/- for General & OBC Category.
- Rs. 225/- for SC/ST Category.
- Rs. 220/- for Differently Abled students.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online on or before 25/11/2020
- Application process will be started from: 25th October, 2020.
- Last date for submission of application form: 25th November, 2020.
- Date of Examination: 13/12/2020. (Sunday).
- E-admit Cards will be issued from: 1st December, 2020 onwards.
Official Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here