Jengraimukh College, Majuli Recruitment 2020: Jengraimukh College, Majuli has declared a notification for the recruitment of 20 Assistant Professor, Laboratory Assistant & Laboratory Bearer vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 15 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Mathematics (03 Nos.): (i) RP-22 (SC) (ii) RP-23 (UR) (iii)RP-24(UR)
- Chemistry (03 Nos.): (i) RP-25 (ST(P}) (ii) RP-26 (OBC/MOBC) (iii) RP-27(UR)
- Botany (03 Nos.): (i) AP-28 (OBC/MOBC) (ii) RP- 29 EWS (iii) RP-30 (ST(H))
- Physics (03 Nos.): (i) RP-31 (UR) (ii) RP-32 (OBC/MOBC) (iii) RP-33 (UR)
- Zoology (03 Nos.): () RP-34 (UR/PWD) (ii) RP-35 (ST(P)), (iii) RP-36 (SC)
Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE-407/2017/44 dated 08/11/2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligible conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulation 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have 55% marks (or an equivalent grade) at the masters degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders who have obtain their master degree prior to 19th September 1991. The candidates has to acquire qualification as on the last date of submitting applications.
Eligibility like – M.Phill/ Ph.D./ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
Total Post: 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates must have graduate (Arts/ Science/ Commerce) from a recognized college/institution affiliated to a UGC recognized University with a diploma or Certificate Course in Computer operation of minimum three months duration.
Post Name: Laboratory Bearer
Total Post: 04 Posts
Qualification: Candidates must be H.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination passed from any Govt. recognized board.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01/01/2020 with upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates respectively.
How to Apply:
- Applications in DHE’s prescribed format accompanied with non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2500/- (Two Thousand Five Hundred) only for the post of Assistant Professor and Rs. 100/- (One Hundred) only for Laboratory Assistant drawn in favour of Principal, Jengraimukh College, payable at UCO Bank, Jengrai Branch, Majuli (IFSC-UCBA0001504) must be reach in the Principal within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- No application fees should be paid for the post of Laboratory Bearer.
- For the post of Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer candidates must apply in the prescribed format of Assam Govt. Part-IX standard form along with all documents.
- Candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language. In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
- Applications belonging to PWD & EWS category must submit Certificate from competent authority in the format prescribed by the Govt. of Assam.
Last Date: 01/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here