K.C. Das Commerce College Recruitment 2020: K.C. Das Commerce College has declared a notification for the recruitment of 04 Assistant Professor post.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 04 Post
Subject wise vacancy:
- Hindi: 01 post (Roster Point No. 68 : Reserved for SC)
- Accountancy: 01 post (Roster Point No. 10: Reserved for ST(H)
- Finance: 01 post (Roster Point No. 11: Reserved for OBC/MOBC).
- Economics: 01 post (Roster Point No. 13: Reserved for OBC/MOBC).
Qualification and Selection Procedure:
- As per Govt. Office Memorandum No, AHE-407/2017/44 date 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade level) at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D Degree holders who obtained the Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- Eligibility like M.Phi/Ph.D/Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01,01,2020 with a relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must have proficiency in local language.
- Already in service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained frorn concerned authority.
How to Apply: Application with a non- refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/– (two thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal. K.C. Das Commerce College payable at Guwahati must reach the office of the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last Date: 08/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here