Lumding College Recruitment 2020: Lumding College, Hojai, Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 10 Assistant Professor vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 15 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Department: Librarian: 01 post Reservation UR
- Department: English: 01 post R.P 45 Reservation ST(P)
- Department: Assamese: 01 post R.P.32 Reservation OBC/ MOBC
- Department: Chemistry: 01 post R.P.17 Reservation OBC/ MOBC
- Department: Political Science: 01 post R.P.10 Reservation ST(H)
- Department: Zoology: 01 post R.P.08 Reservation SC
- Department: Botany: 01 post R.P 19 Reservation UR
- Department: Zoology: 01 post R.P.50 Reservation ST(H)
- Department: Economics: 01 post R.P.26 Reservation OBC/ MOBC
- Department: Chemistry: 01 post R.P.43 Reservation OBC/ MOBC
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office memorandum No. AHE.407/2017/44. Dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions for the candidates.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language
Age: The age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2020 with relaxation as per Govt. rule.
Salary: UGC 7th Pay Scale (Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400/-) with other allowances as per rule as admissible from time to time
How to Apply:
Application must be accompanied with a non-refundable draft Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two thousand five hundred) only drawn in favour of Principal, Lumding College, Lumding, Hojai, Assam payable at SBI, Lumding Branch (IFSC SBINO006310) and it must reach the office of the Principal, Lumding College within 15 days from the date of publications of this advertisement. They Needs to provide Phone Number ,Whatsapp Number , Email ID.
Last Date: 01/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here