Model College Kaziranga Recruitment 2020: Model College Kaziranga, Golaghat has declared a notification for the recruitment of 21 Assistant Professor vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 21 Posts
Subject wise Vacancy Details:
- English (03 posts)[UR: 02, OBC/MOBC: 01)
- Assamese (03 posts) [UR: 01, OBC/MOBC: 1, PwD: 01]
- Economics (03 posts) [UR: 01, OBC/MOBC: 01, UR-EWS: 01]
- Education (03 posts) [UR: 01, OBC/MOBC: 01, SC: 01]
- Political Science (03 posts) [UR: 01, STH: 01, UR-EWS: 01]
- History (03 posts) [UR: 01, OBC/MOBC: 01, STP: 01]
- Sociology (03 posts) [UR: 01, OBC/MOBC: 01, STP: 01]
- Librarian (01 post) [UR: 01]
Age: Candidate should not be more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
Salary: Rs.57,700/- to Rs.1,82,400/-
Qualification: The candidate must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (5% is relaxable to the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/PwD category) in the concerned subject and must have cleared the NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC/CSIR or similar test accredited by UGC like SLET Commission. The candidate having Ph.D. degree is accordance with the UGC (minimum standards & procedure for award of Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET
Application Fee: Demand draft of Rs. 2000/- (non refundable) only drawn in favour of Principal, Govt. Model College Kaziranga payable at Kohora, Golaghat.
How to Apply: Candidates need to apply in format of Assam Government Part IX. Standard form for Non-Teaching Vacancy and Teaching vacancy application form can be downloaded from dhe.assam.gov.in website , Sumbit the form along with relevant documents and must be reach to Govt. Model College, Kaziranga-785609 Golaghat.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates called for interview.
- Incomplete/defective applications will be rejected at the time of scrutiny and no call letter will be issued to such candidates.For any query contact Principal, Phone No.- 94353- 52664, 97065-50664 and Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
- In service candidates have to apply through proper Channel with NOC from the appointing authority/employer. Without NOC, the applications are liable to be rejected.
Last Date: 20/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here