MSSV Nagaon Recruitment 2020: Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV), Nagaon has declared a notification for 02 Assistant Professor vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 02 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
Pay: As per new PAY MATRIX of MSSV
- The Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He/she must be medically fit both in mind and in body-a certificate duly signed by the District Medical Officer, Nagaon District or any competent Registered Medical Officer, approved by the Vice-Chancellor, shall have to be produced by any person who would be appointed as a Teacher, before/she is allowed to join.
- A certificate about good character from the Head of the Institution last attended or served shall accompany an application for any post of a Teacher.
- The candidate must possess the minimum qualifications for the post.
- Upper age limit of the candidates shall be as per the Govt. of Assam rules / norms
(i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed ) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET :
(iii) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET / SLET / SET is not conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
How to Apply:
- Prescribe application form may be downloaded from the University website i.e., www.mssv.co.in.
- Application Fees and Last Date: Candidate are required to pay an amount of Rs. 2,000.00 (Rupees two thousand) only by demand draft in favour of “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA” payable at “State Bank of India, Nagaon Main Branch (IFSC: SBIN0000146)” or Cash at Accounts Branch of the University as an application fees for the post.
- Completed application in prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach “REGISTRAR, MAHAPURUSHA SRIMANTA SANKARADEVA VISWAVIDYALAYA, H.B. PATH, KOLONGPAR, NAGAON – 782001” on latest by 21st December, 2020.
Last Date: 21/12/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Application Form: Click here