National AYUSH Mission Assam Recruitment 2020: National AYUSH Mission, Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 2 Programme Manager and Consultant – NAM vacancy.
Post Name: Programme Manager
Total Post: 01 Post
Post Name: Consultant-NAM
Total Post: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria and Qualification:
- Graduation degree in any discipline including AYUSH and MBA in Healthcare Management/Human Resource (HR)/ Masters in health/ hospital administration/ Post Graduation diploma in Hospital & Healthcare management (Two years) from AICTE recognized institute.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Public health programmes in Government/ PSUs.
- Exposure in social sector schemes/ Government missions at national state and district level.
- Computer knowledge including MS Word. MS Power Point, MS Excel.
- Preference shall be given to persons having experience of working in Health sector including AYUSH.
Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 60 years of age as on 01.01.2020.
Remuneration: Upto Rs. 65000/-
Consultant – NAM:
- Minimum bachelor degree (BAMS/BUMS/BHMS/BSMS/BYNS) from recognized University.
- Minimum 03 years working experience in Public health Programmes of Government/ PSUs
- Exposure in social sector schemes/ Mission of Government at National, State and district level.
- Knowledge of computer including MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS excel.
- Preference shall be given to persons having PG qualification in AYUSH stream and experience of working in Health sector including AYUSH.
Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 60 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
Remuneration: Up to Rs. 55,000/-
How to Apply: The duly filled up Application along with all the enclosures must be submitted to the Director of AYUSH, Assam cum Member Secretary(EB), National AYUSH Mission, Office the National AYUSH Mission. Assam, House No.1, Banphul Nagar Path (Near Housefed), Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-6, on or before 25/11/2020 during office hours.
The schedule of interview for the above positions as applied for, will be published in the website https://ayush.assam.gov.in in due course of time along with the list of the shortlisted candidates. All the applicants are advised to visit the website accordingly.
Last Date: 25/11/2020
Advertisement: Click here