Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020: NF Railway has declared a notification for the recruitment of 21 medical practitioner post.
Post Name: General Duty Medical Officer
Total Post: 21 Posts
General Duty Medical Officers: 3 Posts [UR-2,0BC-1]
General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO): 18 Posts for Quarantine Facilities & Isolation Wards set up in the Division. Since the posts are over & above the Sanctioned Posts due to the exigencies on Temporary measure, no prescribed Category distribution (SC/ST/OBC/UR) is applicable.
Qulaification: The candidate should be a minimum MBBS pass Degree from an Institute recognized by the Indian Medical Council and with registration in Indian Medical Council, or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion year of one year compulsory internship.
Salary: Rs.75,000/- Per Month
- Age should not exceed 53 years of age as on 01.06.2020. However, age relaxation is admissible to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories as per extant rule.
- For retired Railway Doctors, Retired Government Medical Doctors of Central & State
Government, age to be considered not exceeding 65yrs of age as on 01.06.2020.
Selection Procedure: Online interview through whatsapp call on Mobile No: 9002052500 [CMS/APDJ]
- Date: 26.06.2020
- Time: 11.00 AM
How to Apply:
- The interested eligible candidates should send scanned copy of their application duly filled/signed as per the enclosed format along with requisite documents/certificates as mentioned in the application form (in a single PDF file) through Whatsapp on mobile no. 9002052613 or on the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 10.00 hrs of 26.06.2020.
- In the event of producing any wrong information/fake academic certificates/ testimonials etc. the candidates will liable to be taken up under Govt. of India’s law in force.
- Selected candidates will be required to produce the original certificates, Pension Payment Order, Service Certificate & Last Pay Certificate (in case of retired doctors) and self-attested photocopies of all the certificates showing Date of Birth, EQ, Community, four passport size recent photographs at the time of joining.
Last Date: 26/06/2020
Advertisement: Click here