NF RAILWAY Recruitment 2020: Northeast Frontier Railway has declared a notification for the recruitment of 4499 Act Apprentice Vacancy for imparting training under the Apprentices Act 1961 in the various trades at different Workshops/ Units.
Post Name: Apprentices
Total Post: 4499 Posts
Unit/ Division wise Vacancy:
- Rangiya (RNY) – 435 -Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer, Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), N.F.Railway, Rangiya P.O. Rangiya, Dist. Kamrup (Assam), Pin No.781354
- Lumding (LMG)& S&T/workshop – 1302 – Sr.Divisional Personnel Officer , Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), P.O.Lumding Pin 782447 Assam
- Tinsukia (TSK) – 484 – Divisional Personnel Officer (I/C), Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), Tinsukia, N.F.Railway, Tinsukia PIN No.786125, PO. Hijuguri, Dist Tinsukia (Assam)
- NewBongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) &EWS/BNGN – 539 – Asstt. Personnel Officer, Office of the Chief Workshop Manager/ N.F.Railway Carriage &Wagon Workshop/NewBongaigaon, PIN- 783381
- Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS) – 276 – Senior Personnel Officer, NF Railway Workshop, Dibrugarh,PIN-786001
Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Processing Fee: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST, PWD & Women Candidates: Nill
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared (trade wise, unit-wise, community-wise). The merit list in each unit will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done. The panel will be on the basis of average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply: Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/NFR website www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the personal details/BIODATA etc. carefully.
Last Date: 15/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here