Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam 2020: has declared a notification for the recruitment of 112 Medical Officer [Critical Care] Posts under the Health & Family Welfare Department (DHSFW) Government of Assam. Eligible candidates apply online
Post Name: Medical Officer (Critical Care)
Total Post: 112 Posts [UR:46, EWS:11, OBC/MOBC:30, SC:8, STP:11, STH:6, PWD:4]
Salary: Rs.30,000/- to 1,10,000/- Per Month with Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700/- Per Month plus allowances as admissible under Rules.
Age: A candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable by (if applicable) –
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates upto 43 years
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates upto 41 years as per Govt. notification No. ABP.6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April, 2018.
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category of candidates as per Govt. Notification No. ABP.144/95/121 dated Dispur the 28th October, 2015.
- At least M.B.B.S. or equivalent degree from a University, recognized under MCI (Medical Council of India) and the candidate must be registered under Assam Medical Council/MCI.
- Weightage shall be given to a candidate having Degree/ Diploma in Anesthesiology or Critical Care or Emergency Medicine from intuitions recognized under MCI/National Board of Examinations.
- Preference shall be given to the Doctors working under Rule 17B of MHRB Regulations or on contractual basis in Medical College Hospitals of Assam.
Selection Procedure: Viva-Voce/Interview will be held.
- Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for General category candidates and Rs.150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
- Application fee should be deposited, through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”. The fees are not refundable and no other mode of deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan, shall be accepted for offline payment.
- Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write the post applied for.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates apply online through official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in
Last Date: 06/07/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here