NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, (NIPER) Guwahati has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 Project Assistant vacancy on contractual basis.
Post Name: Project Assistant
Total Post: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Life Science or Pharmaceutical sciences from a recognized university with three years experience or Master’s degree in Pharmacology/ Biotechnology/ clinical pharmacology/biochemistry and other relevant subject from a recognized university.
• Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in clinical sample handling, clinical research, community related work specially to deal with tribal of NE states.
• The selected candidate is also expected to organize, manage the project work and assist day to day research work to facilitate and manage the project work.
• He/she should be expert in blood withdrawing, biological sample processing and storage
• He/she should speak local language Assamese.
• Selected person should be willing to travel tribal areas.
Age: 35 years
Salary: Rs.31000/- consolidated
How to Apply: The candidate will bring along all the original documents & two sets of self-attested photocopies of the same, two passport size photographs and 2 copies of the latest CV/resume at the interview as per the schedule given below:
Walk in Schedule:
Time: 03:00 PM
Venue: Department of Pharmacy Practice, NIPER Guwahati
Advertisement: Click here