OIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Oil India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 200 (Approx) Apprentice Vacancy.
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Post: 200 (Approx)
- Mechanic Diesel
- Cable Jointer
- Laboratory Assistant (CP)
- Attendant Operator (CP)
- Medical laboratory
- Technician (Pathology)
- Medical laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Draughtsman (Civil).
Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility, stipend and reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PWD in the apprenticeship training ts as per the Apprenticeship Act-1961, The Apprenticeship Rules- 1992 and guidelines of NAPS as modified from time to time.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be strictly as per rules on the subject and prerogative of OIL management.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- The aspiring candidates may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
- To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page.
- Select “Designated” from drop-down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/ course from drop down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
The Apprenticeship Training is being offered under NAPS of Govt. of India.
- All communication will be done through candidates registered Email ID only.
- Only those Candidates will be considered for selection process who will apply with reference to our above advertisement only.
- Candidates must upload their Certificate/ Mark Sheet of Matriculate exam as well as respective trades.
- Candidates not uploading all the above required information before the closing date will be summarily rejected and will not be considered in the selection process.
Last Date: 09/10/2020 (Up to 3.30 PM)
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here [From 09/10/2020 03:00 PM]