Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021: Oil India Limited has released a notification for the recruitment of 400 Apprentice vacancy.
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Post: 400 Posts Approximately
- Instrument Mechanic
- Secretarial Assistant
- Stenography (E)
- Mech. R&AIC
- Mech. Electronics
- Cable Jointer
- Attendant Operator (CP)
- Medical laboratory Technician (Pathology)
- Medical laboratory Technician (Radiology)
- Draughtsman (Civil)
How to Apply:
- The candidates must register in Govt. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org before applying in OIL INDIA LIMITED.
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the training are required to apply in the GOVT. portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- The aspiring candidates may login to their respective profile with own email id and password.
- To complete the process the candidates should click on “Apprenticeship Opportunities” displayed in profile page, Select “Designated” from drop down menu under “Select Course Type”, Select trade/course from drop down menu under “Search course” option then select “Assam” from drop down menu under “Search Locations” option then type “OIL INDIA LIMITED” under the option of “Search by Establishment Name”, then click on Apply.
- Candidates must upload their Certificate/Mark Sheet of Matriculate (HSLC) exam as well as both Certificate & Mark Sheet of respective trades.
Last Date: 18/01/2021 (up to 3.30 PM)
Advertisement: Click here
Online Apply: Click here