ONGC Recruitment 2020: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has declared a notification for the recruitment of 4182 Apprentice posts.
Post Name: Apprentice
Total Post: 4182 Posts
Sector Wise Vacancy:
- North Sector: 228 Posts
- Mumbai Sector: 764 Posts
- Eastern Sector: 716 Posts
- Southern Sector: 674 Posts
- Western Sector: 1579 Posts
- Central Sector: 221 Posts
Vacancy in Assam:
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17/08/2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 17/08/1996 and 17/08/2002
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
- The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the
period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
Selection Procedure: Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
Requirement Before Online Application:
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Trade Apprentices- at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 to 19)
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 20 to 25)
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
How to Apply: Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29/07/2020 11:00 HRS till 17/08/2020 by 18:00 hours.
- Issue of advertisement and call for applications: 29/07/2020
- opening of online application portal at www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in: 29/07/2020 11:00 HRS
- Last date for receiving of applications: 17/08/2020 18:00 HRS
- Date of Result/Selection: 24/08/2020
- Receive confirmation from candidates: 24/08/2020 to 01/09/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here