PHED Assam Recruitment 2020: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of 87 Assistant Engineer (AE) vacancy under Public Health Engineering Department, Assam.
Post Name: Assistant Engineer (AE)
Total Post: 87 Posts
- Civil: 62 Posts
- Mechanical: 20 Posts
- Electrical: 02Posts
- Chemical: 03 Posts
- The candidate must possess a Degree in (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt. or a candidate must have passed ( Parts A & B) of AMIE (India) in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Chemical Engineering.
- The Bachelors Degree in Engineering must be a Regular Course. Bachelors Degree in Engineering obtained through Distance Mode of Education, by whatever name called, will not be accepted.
- Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the State of Assam (i.e Assamese/Bengali/Bodo) except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Salary: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- P.B-4 with Grade Pay of Rs.12,700/- plus Other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt rule.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidate must produce PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the application form.
- The candidate must produce registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
1. General/EWS Candidate: Rs.250/- only.
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs.150/- only.
3. PWD/ BPL Candidate: Nil
Fees should be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “NON TAX REVENUE, OTHER NON TAX REVENUE 0051 PSC, 105 STATE PSC APPLICATION FEE RECEIPT OF APSC” showing name of post and department. Original copy of Treasury Challan should be submitted along with the application form.
Fees can be deposited online using Government Receipt Accounting System-GRAS (Website: https://assamegras.gov.in). Candidates may pay the requisites fees (as admissible for the category mentioned above). Printed copy of Treasury Challan generated through GRAS should be submitted along with the application form. In Remarks column, candidate may write post applied for.
How to Apply: Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
Last Date: 22/09/2020
Download Form: Click Here
Advertisement Details: Click Here