Pragjyotish College, Guwahati Recruitment 2020: has declared a notification for the recruitment of 9 Assistant Professor posts. applications are inited in the format prescribed by the DHE, Assam along with complete BioData and all testimonials from HSLC onwards from eligible candidates having good academic records and latest UGC norms for direct recruitment of the following vacant posts of Assistant.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 9 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Chemistry: 1 Post (UR) Roster Point 14
- Assistant Professor in Physics: 1 Post (UR-PwD) Roster Point 01
- Assistant Professor in Physics: 1 Post (UR) Roster Point 07
- Assistant Professor in Physics: 1 Post (UR) Roster Point 16
- Assistant Professor in Zoology: 1 Post (UR) Roster Point 24
- Assistant Professor in Botany: 1 Post (OBC/MOBC-PwD) Roster Point 67
- Assistant Professor in Geology: 1 Post (STH) Roster Point 70
- Assistant Professor in Bengali: 1 Post (STP) Roster Point 45
- Assistant Professor in English: 1 Post (OBC/MOBC) Roster Point 17
Qualification and Selection Procedure:
- As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE/407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
- Eligibility like M-Phil/Ph.D/Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: Should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
- In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
How to Apply:
Application, accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/– (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, Pragjyotish College, Guwahati – 9, payable at the SBI, West Guwahati Branch must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last Date: 08/07/2020
Advertisement: Click here