Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020: Government of Assam has introduced Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2020 under which meritorious girls students who passed Higher Secondary (HS) final examination 2020 with 1st Division will receive electric or petrol based scooty. Govt. of Assam has activated the online portal of Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020 for application to receive scooty.Candidates can apply online by visiting sebaonline.org
Name of scheme: Pragyan Bharati Scheme 2020
Name of authority: Directorate of Higher Education, Govt. of Assam
Eligibility Criteria: Higher Secondary (10+ 2) passed with 1st Division
No of eligible candidates: 22000 (approximately)
Applicant Need to Follow these conditions of eligibility
- Only Girls Student are eligible to Apply
- Student must be under AHSEC.
- Students must have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020.
How to Apply:
- The website may be visited directly on http://sebaonline.org/choiceofscooty
- Students have to login to the system using their Roll No. as User ID and Registration No. as password.
- The details of the students like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, District, Institution name where studied last, Total Marks will be available from the result data.
- There will be two types of Scooty ( e.g Electrically operated and Petrol operated) and the students have to mark their choice of variant within 10 days of publish.
- Students has to provide their Address for communication along with Mobile No. and email id (if available).
- On submitting the request online, student will get an acknowledgement slip for the same.
Last Date: 25/08/2020
Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here