Rangia College Recruitment 2020: has declared a notification for the recruitment of 4 Assistant Professor Post in Rangia College, Assam.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total post: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor in Botany: 1 Post (UR) Roster Point – 41
- Assistant Professor in Philosophy: 1 Post (PWD-UR) Roster Point – 1 (Re-advertisement) 1 Post (OBC/ MOBC) Roster Point – 2
- Assistant Professor in Political Science: 1 Post (UR). Roster Point – 12
- Assistant Professor in Sanskrit: 1 Post (UR), Roster Point: 14
Qualification: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE/ 407/2017/44 dated 08.11.2018 with NET/SLET/SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D. Degree Regulation, 2009) shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/ SLET/SET.
- The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ ST/PWD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the Ph.D. holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The candidate has to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications.
- Eligibility like M.Phil./Ph.D./Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: Candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply: Application, accompanied with a non refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal, Rangia College, Rangia, payable at The Assam Co-Operative Apex Bank Ltd, Rangia Branch must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) and must know local language.
- In-service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concern authority.
Address: Dr. B. Saikia, Principal, Rangia College, Rangia P.O- Rangia, Dist- Kamrup (Assam) , PIN- 781354.
Last date: 28/06/2020
Advertisement: Click here