S.B Deorah College Recruitment 2020: S.B Deorah College has declared a notification for the recruitment of 17 Assistant Professor and 05 Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 17 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Assamese: 02, [UR(PWD)-01 & UR-O1]
- Physics: 03, [UR-2 & ST(P)-01]
- Chemistry: 03, [OBC/MOBC-02 & UR-01]
- Botany: 03, [UR(EWS)-01, ST(H)-01 & UR-O1]
- Mathematics: 03, [OBC/MOBC-01, UR-01, UR(PWD)-01]
- Zoology: 03, [ST(P)-01, SC-01, OBC/MOBC-01]
Qualification: The applicants for the posts of Assistant Professor must have latest UGC norms having al least 55% marks at Master Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates). The applicants must also possess NET/SLET/SET on the date of submission of application. Those candidates who are awarded Ph.D in accordance with the UGC (Minimum standard and procedure for award of Ph.D degree) Regulation, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of the condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
Total Post: 01 Post [OBC/MOBC-01]
Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from any UGC recognised university with a Diploma or Certificate course in Computer operation of minimum three months duration.
Post Name: Laboratory Bearer
Total Post: 04 Posts [ST(P)-01, OBC/MOBC-01, UR-01, UR(EWS)-01]
Qualification: HSLC Passed
Age: The upper age limit of the candidates as on 01/01/2020 is 38 years which is relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel with NOC from the competent authority.
- The candidates must have proficiency in local language.
- Assistant Professor: Rs.2000/- through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘Principal, S. B. Deorah College’ payable at SBI, South Guwahati Branch.
- Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer: Nil.
How to Apply:
- The applicants for the posts of Assistant Professor must apply in the prescribed format available in the College website and also in the web-site of Director of Higher Education, Assam along with all documents and testimonials.
- The applicants for the posts of Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Bearer must apply in the prescribed format of Assam Government Part IX Standard Form along with all documents and testimonials.
- Applicants belonging to PWD and EWS category must submit certificate from competent authority in the prescribed format as per Govt. of Assam guidelines.
- Applicants for the posts of Assistant Professor and Laboratory Assistant may send a soft copy of their applications to the mail id: email@example.com
Last Date: 30/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here