Sadiya College Recruitment 2020: Sadiya College, Chapakhowa has declared a notification for the recruitment of 23 Assistant Professor & Laboratory Assistant & Bearer vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 18 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Physics: 03 Posts
- Mathematics: 03 Posts
- Chemistry: 03 Posts
- Zoology: 03 Posts
- Botany: 03 Posts
- Political Science: 01 Post
- Sociology: 01 Post
- Assamese: 01 Post
Salary: (UGC Scale of Pay): Pay Level-10 (57700/- to 1,82,400/-)
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master’s Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidate) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC regulations, 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date tor submitting applications, Eligibility like M.Phil / Ph. D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of the interview and not beyond.
- In-service candidates have to apply through proper channel with a NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have a Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language
Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
Total Post: 01 Post
Qualification: Candidates must be a graduate (preferred B.Sc) from a recognized College/institution affiliated to a UGC recognized University with a minimum 3 months Diploma in Computer
Salary: (PB-2) 14,000/- to 60,500/-, GP-5600/-
Post Name: Laboratory Bearer
Total Post: 04 Posts
Qualification: H.S.L.C. or equivalent Examination passed from any recognized Board.
Salary: (PB-1) 12,000/- to 52,000/-, GP- 3,900/-
Age: Age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with upper age relaxation of 5 years far SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years far OBC/ MOBC candidates respectively.
How to Apply:
Assistant Professor: Application fess of RS. 2000/- (non-refundable) through NEFT (or Demand Draft in favour of Principal Sadiya College) in the Name of Sadiya Callege Misc Fund payable at Union Bank of India, Chapakhowa Branch A/c No. 383102012048596 IFSC Code : UBINO538311.
Lab. Assistant/ Bearer: Applications in Assam Govt. Part — IX standard form with complete bio-data as mentioned above (Available in college website). No application fees is required.
Last Date: 28/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here