Sibsagar College Joysagar Recruitment 2020: Sibsagar College Joysagar has declared a notification for the recruitment of 07 Assistant Professor vacancy.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 07 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Chemistry: Post-1 (Advertised for 2nd Time) Reserved for ST(H)
- Botany: Post-1, Unreserved (UR)
- Geology: Post-2, (Advertised for 3rd Time) Reserved for ST(H)-1 and Unreserved (PwD)-1
- Geology: Post-1, Unreserved (UR)
- Philosophy: Post-1, Unreserved (UR)
- English: Post-1, Unreserved (UR)
Educational Qualification and Selection Procedure: As per Govt. Office Memorandum No. AHE.407/201 7/44 dated 08.11.2018 with the NET/SLET/ SET as mandatory eligibility conditions. Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the UGC (minimum standards and procedures for award of Ph.D Degree) Regulation, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
The candidates must have minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade point scale) at the Master’s degree level in the concerned subject. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to SC/ST/PwD candidates. A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to Ph.D holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The candidates have to acquire qualification as on the last date for submitting applications.
Eligibility like M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar Papers/Publications can be acquired and submitted on date of interview and not beyond.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PWD candidates, and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- The candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate (PAC).
- In service candidates must apply through proper channel with NOC obtained from the concerned authority.
Each application, accompanied with a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand) only drawn in favour of Principal Sibsagar College, Joysagar payable at Bank of Baroda, Sivasagar Branch must reach the Principal & Secretary within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Last Date: 16/10/2020
Advertisement: Click here