Spices Board Of India Recruitment 2020: Spices Board of India has declared a notification for the recruitment of 10 Consultant vacancy for its HO at Kochi and Regional Offices of the Spices Board located in Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Nizamabad, Unjha/Jodhpur, Barabanki/Guna and Srinagar.
Post Name: Consultant (Industrial Professional) ; [Category-1]
Total Post: 05 posts
Qualification: Masters Degree in Business Administration.
Age: Below 45 years as on 01/05/2020
- Industrial Professionals with minimum 5 years experience in Marketing and Export Promotion activities of Spices.
- The candidates should possess excellent communication and inter personal skills with a strong flair for in-depth examination of subjects.
Post Name: Consultant (Retired Govt. Official) ; [Category-2]
Total Post: 05 posts
Qualification: Degree from a recognised University.
Age: Below 65 years as on 1st May 2020
- Retired Govt Officials who had served in any Central/ State Government service namely Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies/ Commodity Boards, with minimum 10 years experience in marketing and export promotion of spices/ plantation crops/ agricultural commodities,
- In the pay Level 8-10 of the Pay Matrix equivalent to pre-revised Pay Scale with GP of Rs.4800/-to 5400 or
- Level 11 of the Pay Matrix equivalent to pre-revised Pay Scale with GP Rs.6600/- or
- Level 12 & 13 of the Pay Matrix equivalent to pre-revised Pay Scale with GP Rs.7600/-
Place of Assignment: HO at Kochi and Regional Offices of the Spices Board located in Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati, Nizamabad, Unjha/Jodhpur, Barabanki/Guna and Srinagar.
Category 1: Rs.50,000/- Per Month fixed
Level 8-10 of the Pay Matrix: Rs 40,000/- per month (fixed)
Level 11 : Rs 50,000/- per month (fixed)
Level 12 & 13 : Rs 60,000/- per month (fixed)
How to Apply: Candidates with industrial experience and retired Govt. officials who possess the required qualification & experience, good health and are willing to join immediately may submit their applications in the given format (Annexure-3 for Category-1 & Annexure-4 for Category-2) along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience shall be submitted to the Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi -682025 (mail and signed hard copy) on or before 22/08/2020.
e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date: 22/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here