SSC Constable Recruitment 2020 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a recruitment notification for fill up 5846 constable post in Delhi Police through SSC Constable Exam 2020.
Total Post: 5846 Posts
Job Location: Delhi
Examination Centres in North East:
Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Guwahati(Dispur) (5105), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Churachandpur (5502), Ukhrul (5503), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima(5302), Agartala (5601).
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen (Others) (Including backlog SC-19 and ST-15)||226|
|Constable (Exe.)-Male (Ex-Servicemen [Commando (Para-3.2)] (Including backlog SC-34 and ST-19)||243|
Qualification: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board.
Relaxation on Delhi Police Recruitment 2020: Relaxable up to 11th passed for the
- 7.1.1 sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ MultiTasking Staff of Delhi Police, and
- 7.1.2 Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor Cycle or Car) as on the date of PE&MT. Learner License is not acceptable.
Age: 18-25 years as on 01/07/2020. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/07/1995 and later than 01/07/2002. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Gen/OBC : Rs 100/-
- SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Women Candidates : NIL
Mode of Payment: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Paper-I Exam, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
How to Apply: Applications must be submitted in online mode only through the official website of SSC i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- Apply link is given below you can apply for it using the given link.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01/08/2020|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||07/09/2020 11:30 PM|
|Last date and time for making online fee pay||09/09/2020 11:30 PM|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||11/09/2020 11:30 PM|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||14/09/2020|
|Date of Computer Based Exam ||27/11/2020 to 12/12/2020|
Last Date: 07/09/2020 11:30 PM
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here