Staff Selection Commission (SSC): has declared a notification for the recruitment of 1564 Sub Inspector Posts in Delhi Police & CAPF
Total Post: 1564 Post
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police – Male – 91 Posts [Open: 73, Departmental: 9, Ex-Servicemen: 9]
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police – Female – 78 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) – 1395 [CRPF: 1072, BSF: 244, ITBP: 43, CISF: 20, SSB: 16]
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: – Level-6 (Rs.35,400-11,2400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police – Leve-6 (Rs.35,400-11,2400/-)
Age: Age limit of the candidates should be from 20-25 Years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).Reservation as per the govt of norms).
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit prescribed under Para 5.1 above and category codes for claiming age relaxation will be as follows:
- Ex-servicemen (ESM) 3 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the closing date.
- Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- For the post of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, the male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. However, the candidates who do not have a Valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) are eligible for all other posts in CAPFs
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Master card, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Last Date: 16/07/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here