UNDP Recruitment 2020: United Nations Development Programme has declared a notification for the recruitment of 01 Communications Intern Vacancy In Guwahati.
Post Name: Communications Intern
Total Post: 01 Post
- The candidate should be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent). Graphic Design/ Mass Media/ Development Studies/ Social Sciences, or relevant fields is preferred.
- Excellent graphic designing skills
- Proficient in using software like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, or equivalent software etc.
- Excellent content writing skills
- Basic understanding of issues pertaining to the development sector, skilling ecosystem/ enterprise development, value chain development
- Social media management understanding
- Prior experience in the development sector in the North-East and working with beneficiaries at the grass-root level is a preference
- Strong commitment to promoting gender equality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as handling web-based applications.
- Fluency in English and Assamese (preferred)
- Strong sense of collaborative work, excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical and research skills;
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise;
- Is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda
How to Apply:
- Supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own positionThe application should contain: The completed “Internship Intern Form” available on the UNDP India website at Internship Intern Form should be completed along with the CV in English; Please group the above two documents into one (1) single PDF document and upload document. Candidates who are selected must submit the following documents, upon selection: Official letter from the University confirming enrollment in their undergraduate or graduate-level degree programme; Proof of medical and life/accident insurance valid for the location in which the internship will be carried out. Selected intern must have medical and life insurance. Kindly note, UNDP only accepts interns for a minimum of 6 weeks and a maximum of 6 months.Application Deadline: 07/08/2020
Last Date: 07/08/2020
Advertisement/ Application Form: Click here