APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has declared a notification for the recruitment of 02 Driver vacancy in Assam.
Post Name: Driver in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission.
Total Post: 02 Posts [SC-1 , UR- 1]
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- P.B-2 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
(i) H.S.L.C examination passed or equivalent from a recognized Board/Council of Government of Assam.
(ii) A candidate must possess a valid Driving License(LMV).
(iii) Candidates should have registration in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam.
(Attach self attested valid supporting documents. )
Experience: At least 3 years experience from the Govt./Govt. Undertaking/Private Companies.
Age:[ As on 01/01/2021]: The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/51
The candidates should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of dated Dispur the 2nd September 2020:
(i) By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 45 years.
(ii) By3yearsforOBC/MOBCcandidatesi.e.upto43years. (iii) By 2 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates i.e upto 42 years.
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation /HSLC Admit Card or Pass Certificate issued by a recognized Central/State Board/Council and no other document shall be accepted in lieu of the mentioned documents.
Application Fees: NIL
Mode of Selection:
A candidate has to appear in the following examination for selection.
Phase- I: Candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals to be held at Guwahati on the date to be notified later on. The Driving Knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals will be of 100 marks.
Phase- II: Against each vacancy 4 (four) candidates will be short listed on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Test on Driving knowledge on Traffic Rules & Traffic Signals. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear along with all original testimonials in the Driving Skill Test to be held at Guwahati to be notified later on. The Driving Skill Test will be of 100 marks.
How to Apply:
- The candidates should carefully go through the terms and conditions of the advertisement, particularly (i) Educational qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) Experience (where experience is necessary.)
- Only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the advertisement in respect of the post for which they are applicants shall be entertained. Others need not apply.
- The candidates shall have to produce identity proof like Pan Card, Driving Licence,Passport, Current ID card issued by the educational institutions, Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card (wherever applicable) at the time of Screening/Written test and Viva- Voice/ Interview.
- The candidates should visit the commission’s website www.apsc.nic.in regularly. If the commission decides to hold written examination/screening test, the syllabus will be uploaded only in the APSC website.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022.
- Application form may be obtained by downloading from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in . Application form DR (New form).
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 18-02-2021 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening/Written test / Viva-voce interview, where necessary and as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through them. However, the fact of the endorsement by the controlling officer may be duly intimated to the Commission by the candidate. In cases where the applications are to be moved through proper channel as per terms of advertisement or subsequent announcements, the application form must be received before the last date of submission.(ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible if any candidate is not allowed to sit in the examination or after appointment is not released by the concerned authority.
- The candidates must clearly state the documents enclosed with the application in the relevant section of the application form.
HOW TO FILL UP THE FORM:
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph firmly on the space provided in the application form with good quality glue/adhesive and should also enclose another copy along with the application form. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment/ loss of the photograph.
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates/mark sheets etc. by competent authority has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc. declared by himself/herself as “certified to be true copy of the original” along with the application form.
- Age proof certificate (HSLC/Class X Board Admit Card/Pass Certificate).
- Certificates & mark sheets of all examinations from HSLC onwards up to the level ofqualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (wherever necessary) of reserved categories issued by appropriate authority.
- Disability certificate(wherever necessary)
- Two copies of recent passport size photograph with white background.
- Experience certificates indicating the period of Service/Experience with dates.
- BPL certificate/EWS certificate (wherever necessary)Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of the under-mentioned documents, which should be tagged well without any chance of getting lost in transit.
Applications which are not accompanied by anyone of the under-mentioned documents/ requirements will not be entertained.
Self attested photocopies should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.Incomplete application in terms of the Advertisement will be summarily rejected. No documents will be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
Last Date: 18/02/2021
Advertisement: Click here
Application Form: Click here