Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Secretariat Administration Department Assam has declared a notification for the recruitment of 170 Junior Administrative Assistant posts in the Assam Secretariat (now Janata Bhawan) under Assam Secretariat Subordinate Service Rules, 1963.
Post Name: Junior Administrative Assistant
- ST (P):14
- ST (H): 12
- SC: 14
- OBC/MOBC: 40
- Person with Disability: 14
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 19
- Reservation for women : 30% In all categories as per existing provision.
- Reservation for Ex-servicemen: 2% In all categories as per existing provision.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, r.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Salary: PB-2 Rs.14,000- 49,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8700 Per Month
Age: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020 The upper age limit is relaxable as follows
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
- 10 years for PwD candidates.
Selection Procedure: Written test, Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates have to apply online at website www.recruitmentsad.in. Apply link is given below You can apply for it using the given link
- Candidates must have Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam.
- Online Form May Be Filled-Up W.E.F. 31/07/2020 To Midnight Of 31/08/2020
Last Date: 31/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here