Bapujee College Recruitment 2020: Bapujee College has declared a notification for the recruitment of 04 Assistant Professor Vacancy in Barpeta.
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Post: 04 Posts
Subject wise vacancy:
- Economics: 01 Post Reserved for [UR (R.P.-03)]
- Geography: 01 Post Reserved for [OBC/ MOBC (R.P.-28)]
- Mathematics: 01 Post Reserved for [UR (R.P.-04)]
- Political Science: 01 Post Reserved for [UR/ EWS ( R.P.-29)]
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks at the Master Degree level (50% for SC/ST/PWD Candidates) in the concerned subject and must have cleared NET/SLET/SET, Candidates having Ph.D Degree in accordance with the UGC Regulations 2009 are exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET.
- Candidates have to acquire qualifications as on the last date for submitting applications. Eligibility like M-Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar Papers/ Publications can be acquired and submitted on the date of interview and not beyond.
- In service candidates have to apply through proper channel with an NOC from appointing authority.
- Candidates must have Permanent Residential Certificate and must know local language.
Salary: UGC 7th Pay Scale (Rs. 57700 – 182400/-) with other allowances as per rule as admissible from time to time.
Age: Age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years as on 01/01/2020 with relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST/PwD candidates, and 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates.
How to Apply: Application with all relevant documents along with a Demand Draft of Rs 2000.00 (Non-refundable) only in favour of Principal, Bapujee College, Sarukshetri, payable at ‘SBI, Sarthebari Branch’ must reach the Principal within 15 days from publication [DOP: 13/08/2020] of this advertisement.
Last Date: 27/08/2020
Advertisement: Click here